Flavorful meat loaded with the goodness of spices, vegetables and turkey that can be served with some mashed potatoes or backed macaroni and cheese.
Turkey LoafFlavorful meat loaded with the goodness of spices, vegetables and turkey that can be served with some mashed potatoes or backed macaroni and cheese.Teena Mathew
1 1/2 Pounds
Carrot, Medium Sized
Red chilli, dried
Green Bell Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan (9" * 5")
- Grind the garlic, ginger, dried red chilies, curry leaves and salt to a paste.
- Grate the carrot(as in case of salad). Finely chop the onion and green bell pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl add egg and whisk lightly. Add the ground turkey, ground paste (step 2), chopped veggies and onion(step 3), bread crumbs, instant oats and pepper powder. Mix well until all of the ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Empty the contents of the bowl into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Use the back of table spoon to smooth out the mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 mins ( until the top is slightly brown)
- Serving suggestion: Serve warm with mashed potato or mac & cheese.