Rich flavorful buttery cake with all the goodness of fresh pineapple.
Pineapple Cake with Fresh PineappleRich flavorful buttery cake with all the goodness of fresh pineapple.Teena Mathew
Pineapple, diced into small pieces
Whipped cream ( optional)
Grated Pineapple ( optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350F. Prepare a 9inch pan and keep aside.
- In a non stick fry pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter on low flame. Add the diced pineapple. Let it cook for about 10 -15 mins.
- In a small bowl sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in the butter, sugar, lemon rind and Vanilla Essence. Beat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon powder mix couple of spoons at a times until all of it is incorporated to make a thick batter.
- Fold in the cooked pineapple butter mix into the batter.
- Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 25-30mins.
- Serve with a topping of whipped cream and crushed pineapple.