Delicious easy to prepare sandwich for breakfast/snack. This recipe requires everyday and easily available ingredients
Chilli Cheese SandwichDelicious easy to prepare sandwich for breakfast/snack. This recipe requires everyday and easily available ingredientsTeena Mathew
A small corriander leaves
Butter at room temperature
- Wash and clean the coriander leaves thoroughly. Grind the corriander leaves, garlic pods, salt, and green chilies to a fine paste.
- On one side of the bread slice apply butter.
Apply 1/2 teaspoon of the paste of step one on the other side of the bread slice.
- On one side of the bread apply butter.
Spread a portion of the grated cheese on the other side.
- Place the bread slice from step 2 with the coriander chutney side facing the cheese.
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 for each of the bread slices.
- Toast the sandwich in a sandwich maker. Serve hot with ketchup