A light chocolate cake without oil/butter.
Butterless Chocolate CakeA light chocolate cake without oil/butter.Teena Mathew
All purpose flour
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" * 13" pan.
- Sieve and combine the dry ingredients. Keep aside.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl on high speed until thick and cream colored. (Takes about 5 mins)
- Gradually beat in the sugar.
- Stir in water and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to egg mixture, beating just until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 mins.
- Immediately invert the cake on a lightly floured surface or onto an aluminium foil.
- Serving Suggestion: Layer and decorate this cake with Strawberry butter cream frosting.
Recipe for Strawberry butter cream frosting: @[D56258]