Moist and delicious classic banana bread recipe.
Banana BreadMoist and delicious classic banana bread recipe.Teena Mathew
Butter, unsalted, softened
Banana, over ripened
- Preheat oven to 325 degree Fahrenheit
- Bowl 1: Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until
- Bowl 2 - Mash the overripe banana with the milk/cream and cinnamon powder
- Bowl 3 - Sieve together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- Combine the contents of bowl 2 with bowl 1. Then add the contents of bowl 3, 1 tablespoon at a time. Make sure all of the dry ingredients are mixed in well.
- Pour into a prepared (well buttered) loaf tin
- Bake for 55 mins - 1 hr till it passes the skewer test (toothpick inserted in the center of the cake should come out clean)
- Cool and then cut the loaf into slices.