Apple cobbler is of the favorite apple desserts. Serve this old-fashioned crunchy cobbler to a group of friends or your family.
Apple CobblerApple cobbler is of the favorite apple desserts. Serve this old-fashioned crunchy cobbler to a group of friends or your family.Teena Mathew
Apple (Medium Sized)
All purpose Flour
Melted Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Peel and slice apples thinly and keep aside in bowl. Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar with cinnamon powder and sprinkle over the apple pieces. Keep aside for 15- 20 mins. Mix it up every 5 minutes to coat the apple slices evenly with sugar and cinnamon.
- In another bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and egg. Mix all of the ingredients until a you get a crumbly mixture
- In a prepared baking pan, layer the apple pieces on the bottom of the pan along with the juices in bowl 1.
- Sprinkle the crumbly mixture in bowl 2 over the layered apple.
- Pour the melted butter as evenly as possible over the crumbly mixture.
- Bake for 40 mins (until the apples are cooked and the crumb is lightly brown) and serve warm.