This is quick and easy moist brownie which can be accompanied with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
American BrownieThis is quick and easy moist brownie which can be accompanied with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.Teena Mathew
Cocoa powder, unsweetened
Maida / Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan. The Batter with be the consistency of a cookie dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Once cool, cut into desired pieces and serve with vanilla ice cream or vanilla flavored whipped cream